eKO® Superlite Travel Yoga Mat 1.5mm
- 68" x 24" (180cm x 61cm) - 2.2lbs (1kg)
- 1.5mm thick to fold + go for ultimate portability
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- 99% latex free and made with no PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
To Clean & Disinfect: Guidelines here.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eko® mats.
The eko® mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eko® are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eko® mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey