Manduka’s PRO Deal Purchase Program is our way of providing health & wellness professionals in the U.S. an opportunity to purchase gear at a discounted price. It's designed to outfit the hardworking industry individuals who continue their love of the health & wellness through their professional pursuits. Please review our complete Qualifications & Terms to see if you qualify before proceeding with the application.
Terms & Conditions
We are pleased to offer discounted Manduka products to Industry Professionals. We offer this program to you as an incentive to use our products and pass your experience with Manduka on to the public. In return for the privilege of using this program, we ask that the following requirements are met:
- Purchases or product cannot be listed for resale or sold on Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Jet, Craigslist.
- Purchases are intended for personal use only; no ordering for friends or relatives.
- Do not mention your Manduka PRO Purchase status in any store that carries our products.
- Purchases must be made with credit card only. We do not accept cash, money orders or checks.
- Your PRO Purchase privileges need to be renewed annually.
- Individual accounts are limited to 15 products per year.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for order processing.
- Shipments will only be made in the USA and Canada.
- Manduka reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing this program at any time at our discretion.
- Product training may be required to receive the discounted product when applying for the first time and when renewing your membership in the Program.
- This business agreement gives Manduka the right to terminate your account.
- Teaching Certificate
- Active Yoga Alliance Membership Card
- Employee Verification (includes your name & employer's name)
- Paystub (includes your name & employer's name)
- ID/Badge Photo (includes your name & employer's name)
While we are always happy to help you get properly outfitted we ask that you abide by the rules governing Manduka's PROgram. Listed below are the categories of industry professionals the Manduka PRO Program supports:
- Manduka Dealer Employee
- Yoga, Fitness, or Outdoor Industry Manufacturer Employee
- Fitness/Pilates Trainer
- F/T Outdoor Experiential Educator
- Active Adventure Travel Guide
- Collegiate Outdoor Program Employee
- F/T Environmental Professional and/or Activist
- State/Federal LE or Military
- State/Federal Natural Resource Professional
- Snowsports Instructor or Ski Patrol
- F/T Mountain Resort Employee
- Other (please detail)
To be approved you must fill out the online application completely (left sidebar in My Account). Please fill out your application carefully so there are no delays in processing your approval. Please wait 3 to 5 days for a confirmation email; if you do not receive a confirmation email please notify PRO@manduka.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a PRO?
The Manduka PROgram is a membership program for qualified pros and influencers specific to our brand. Membership is by application only. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time.
How do I log into the website under my PRO account?
After your application is received and approved, log in to your account with your e-mail address and your personalized password and your discount will apply.
Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
No. Your account is for your use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
The PRO Program is currently not available outside of the United States or Canada.
What are your PRO guidelines?
Please review our PRO Program guidelines and warranty. Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:
- Your PRO account is for you and meant for you and you only. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Manduka gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Manduka stores or dealers.
- You must make all purchases; your spouse (or anyone else) cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the PRO team.
- You cannot shop for, return or exchange products in a store that sells Manduka products as a PRO. All purchase & returns must be done through manduka.com
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through manduka.com. Returning product to Manduka dealers, retail or outlets stores is prohibited.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
For more information, please contact us at PRO@manduka.com